Can't decide to wait or not
[Admin Note: The information in this thread is out-dated. For up to date information on the SimpliSafe2 and our new features please visit our Blog]
i see there are a bunch of threads on this, and I get it, there is a bug, its being delayed, but can i at least confirm that if i buy it now and then upgrade... it wouldn't cost me more than waiting (assuming i didn't get robbed while waiting..):
$$$ Buying system now + $$$Upgrade Costs to replace what I bought = $$$$$$ the cost for buying the new system later?
OR would i have saved money by waiting and not having the upgrade process at all?
side note... you really need to publish a realistic time-frame/ETA on this.. its a customer service mistake to let this cat out of the bag and then try to put it back... you could easily turn this around by confirming that folks wont be making a mistake buying now and/or offering free shipping for upgrade customers.. then they are only paying for the new features and not having to pay more than a new customer who has no proven loyalty... you could make a big marketing deal about it too, and probably get more people signed up now while in between than you might otherwise... "Sign up now and get free shipping on the upgrade! Pay no more than a new customer! act fast!"...