How do I add or remove sensors or other components from my system?
There are 2 ways to add or remove components from your do-it-yourself security system:
1) Using your Keypad menu system:
- Press MENU to enter the Keypad menu. Enter your master PIN when prompted
- Press HOME (right arrow) to scroll right to "3) Add component" or "4) Remove component"
- Press AWAY (enter) to start adding or removing components.
- Follow the instructions provided on the Keypad screen and by the Base Station voice prompts.
- When you are finished, press MENU to exit the menu system.
- To test your system, scroll right to "5) Test" and press AWAY (enter)
2) Using the Easy Setup Wizard on your Keychain Remote:
- Insert the Keychain Remote into a USB port on your computer
- Select "Adjust settings" from the main menu
- Click on "Manage components"
- To add a component, select "Add Component" then fill in the sensor type and sensor # in the new row
- To remove a component, click "remove" next to the component you would like to remove
- When you are finished, click "save changes" and then synchronize the Keychain Remote with the Base Station