Alarm Monitoring Plans - Live Response and Emergency Dispatch,
No Phone Line Needed, NO CONTRACT
Remember: We'll never tie you into a contract. You pay-as-you-go each month. Cancel anytime - we never charge ANY cancellation fees or activation fees.
Our UL Certified Central Alarm Monitoring Station is there for you 24/7
Dispatch operators go through rigorous training and NFPA licensing exams.
Established in 1975, our monitoring center has provided professional alarm response to millions of customers for over 30 years. Licensed by the Underwriter's Laboratories for Protective Signaling, our central station has rigorous safeguards and redundancies in place to ensure a rapid response to your emergency alarms.
- Multiple fiber optic data lines provide redundancy and handle over 100,000 alarm signals each year
- Multiple uninterruptable power supplies and back-up gas generators provide power even during a severe power outages or disasters, ensuring our center is running round-the-clock
- Unique and custom software programs maintain the flow of emergency dispatching even in the event of national disasters
- Disaster recovery plan filed with the Underwriters Laboratory include geographically remote hot back-up sites
- Certified central station monitoring qualifies you for up to 25% off your homeowners insurance premium
SimpliSafe Smart Alerts
Keep You In-the-Know
For $19.99 per month you get 24/7 Professional Alarm Monitoring Plus Smart Alerts
Feel greater peace of mind with SimpliSafe Smart Alerts. When you purchase Professional Alarm Monitoring with Smart alerts, you'll have the benefit of an instant email or SMS text notifying you of events in your home, such as:
- Alarm Event and Alarm Cancel Alerts: Get a back-up notification of all alarm events in addition to a call from our monitoring center. Also, if your alarm is canceled by either a Keychain Remote or PIN, you'll know that too.
- Activity Alerts: With Disarm and Arm Alerts you'll know who and when anyone enters or leaves your home. We'll send you details like which PIN was used to disarm your system, so you'll know when your kids, housekeeper, landlord or pet caretaker arrive at your home and when they leave.
- Error Alerts: Know if something goes wrong with your system at home. Error alerts include: Power Outage and Power Restored, Base Station battery low, Sensor Battery low.
- Smart Alert Log: In addition to having your alarm events logged online, you'll also have a history of your smart alerts available in your SimpliSafe online account.
How SimpliSafe's Alarm System and Monitoring Center Work to Keep You Safe
Step 1: A wireless sensor is triggered
A wireless sensor is triggered and instantly alerts your Base Station
Step 2: Siren sounds and alarm signal is sent
The alarm signal is sent over cellular network
Step 3: Our professional alarm monitoring staff call you
Our professional staff receive your alarm signal
The operator will contact you and others you designate before contacting the police
Step 4: Help is on the way
Unless you cancel the alarm with your safe word, the operator will dispatch the police to your location to apprehend burglars and make sure you are safe
NEWS | SimpliSafe helps catch would-be burglar in Orlando, FL
Orlando Student Prevents Second Home Break-In
ORLANDO, Fla., June 3 -- After a recent break-in to a local student's apartment, burglary suspect Wisberty Cruz was apprehended by the Orlando Police despite attempts to evade arrest, which included burrowing through an apartment wall and changing clothes to impersonate a resident of the building. Police were alerted to the break-in and were able to detain the suspect because the apartment's resident had installed a SimpliSafe Home Security System just weeks before in his rental apartment.