Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Senses what you can't.
Carbon Monoxide is a gas that you cannot see, smell or taste. Deaths due to CO poisoning most often occur at night, when everyone is sleeping. Our CO detector uses electrochemical sensing technology to detect dangerous levels and sound the siren. With professional monitoring, we are notified and will dispatch fire response to your home immediately—even if you’re not around.
Peel & stick installation
Internal audible alarm
Triggers siren in Base Station
3 Energizer AA “Ultimate Lithium” 1.5V batteries (included)
3-5 year battery life
4.75 x 1 (1.75 w / bracket) x 4.75 inches